C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, The Brothers Grimm, and H. G. Wells

Contains info on C.S. Lewis, J.R.R Tolkien, The Brothers Grimm, and H. G. Wells. For Tolkien & Lewis information is who they were, what books they wrote, personal relationships, & interpetations of The Chronicles of Narnia & LOTR (how they parallel with the Bible). This site is brought to you from me, the help of a friend & God. For the Brothers Grimm it will include fairy tales, books published, biographies, & any other info I might find on them. H. G. Wells info may just be at random.

Name:

I am a writer and plan on publishing after my tour with the USMC. Hopefully I will find someone willing to publish my rather dark works. Hundreds of poems, many short stories, about 7 fairy tales, a few songs and other works.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Progress

December 1, 2005


Things to be added:

  • Books by J. R. R. Tolkien

December 2, 2005

Things to be added:

  • Fairy Tales by Brothers Grimm (Due to errors this will not be posted for some time)

December 3, 2005

December 4, 2005

December 5, 2005

  • Added more stories to the Books By The Brothers Grimm page
  • [Find more information about Lewis' and Tolkien's relationship]
  • [H. G. Wells influence on Lewis and/ or Tolkien]
  • [Lewis' and Tolkien's influence on each other]
  • [Brothers Grimm influence on Lewis and/ or Tolkien]
  • [Edgar Allen Poe Added]
  • [Nathaniel Hawthorne (Hathorne) to be added]

December 22, 2005

  • As it is Christmas and I have restricted access to a computer it will not be updated for some time.

January 3, 2006

  • Added my feelings about the movie Chronicles of Narnia to My Interpetations of the Chronicles of Narnia
  • Nathaniel Hawthorne will not be added as I have decided that his work does not really fit into everything else I have here.

February 21, 2006

  • Nothing more will be added to the webpage and no future updates will be added unless one of my friends does so. I think I have found just about anything and everything someone would want to know about the following authors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home